Sunday, April 24, 2016

10 Things I Love



  1. Cozy blankets, particularly when curled up with a good book
  2. Road trips with my husband (although I am nervous about doing one with a new baby)
  3. Warm food, the kind that warms you from the inside out (soup, oatmeal, hot chocolate, etc)
  4. Hair washes at the salon-so relaxing! Brett uses the word "violated" to describe it though. :)
  5. Cooking good food. I love the satisfaction that it gives me when I'm  done, but not the dishes.
  6. Learning a new skill. Or developing one that's gone rusty. 
  7. Teenagers. I studied secondary education and I don't think teenagers get enough credit these days. See this post for everything I wanted to say.
  8. A good book, the kind that stays with you and makes you think. 
  9. Exploring local places and feeling really grounded in a community. 
  10. And of course, my little family. Being a wife and mother is hard sometimes, but it's the best decision I've ever made. I mean come on, how can you not melt at that big smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.