Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tingey Family Pictures


During my blogging hiatus during the winter, my side of the family finally got to take an updated family picture when we visited for Christmas. Before that the last picture of us was from our wedding in 2011, so this was very needed. Lucky for me, we don’t look particularly Christmas-y, just cold, so I can still show these pictures now, even though it's months later! To take these we drove out to a lake near by parents’ house, set up a tripod on the dock, froze for a few minutes while we snapped a few pictures, then loaded back up into the car. Even though it was a little rushed, I am so happy with the location. How can you not be when you have a frosted lake and forest behind you with all that fog?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.