Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Reintroduction!

It has been a while since I introduced myself here, and lots of new things have happened since then, so I figured it was about time! For those of you who don't know, here is a little bit about me!



About Me


I grew up in a small town and loved it. I was able to find a love for all things outdoors as well as learn to enjoy staying inside during the long winters. I almost always have books and sneakers at the ready and like to dabble in many other hobbies.  I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and strive to live my faith on a daily basis.


About Us


Brett and I were married in September 2011 and it just keeps getting better. We graduated from Brigham Young University (him with an MPA, me in Secondary Education) and are living in Southern California. We both love the Northwest and were surprised to end up in California, but we love it and the life we are creating here. We like to watch movies, hike, camp, NBA basketball, experiencing new food, and exploring our new surroundings.


About Lovin’ Lee Life


I created Lovin’ Lee Life as a newlywed as a way to show my family what we were up to. My new sisters-in-law were also blogging about their families a lot at the time, so I have to admit that it was partially to fit in with them. Then I made a friend in real life who turned out to be pretty into blogging  and I was inspired. Through her I discovered this whole world of blogging and decided that I wanted in. I have loved finding so many different views, talents, and inspiring messages and hope that I can do my part to add to that collective community.

Here you can find a record of all things pertaining to our life, particularly how we are creating a life to love! Right now that means a mix of our adventures, my creative outlets, some books, and some fitness. This is a work in progress and I am excited to see where the roads of the future take me, my family, and this little piece of the world.

What else would you like to know? Ask away !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.