Thursday, April 30, 2015

Newport Beach Temple

image

Part of our first explorations of this new area had to include going to our closest temple on a date night. The Newport Beach temple here is so beautiful and perfect, reminding me of my small hometown temple and also being unique and new, foreshadowing our life moving forward.

As I sat there pondering our life, why we are here in California, how we got here, and everything else that can run through a woman's mind in a moment I realized that this is now "our temple." Our place that we will go to in love, faith, and worship as a couple, as a family, as individuals, as a ward congregation, as any other way a person can come. This is our place. This is where we are supposed to be. This is not a temporary move. We are now in a place that we will build a home in. We will be living here, and going to this temple for years to come. This is home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.