Monday, April 20, 2015

Long Term Radio Silence

Well, I know I dropped off the face of the earth with absolutely no warning. Sorry about that. I just hit this moment when there was a lot going on and this had to go on the back burner for a while. The last six months have been filled with a lot and when I looked at all the things on my plate, I realized that this was something I had control over and could remove. So I did. And now here I am out the other side and ready to jump back in.

Since there have been so many changes since I last made contact here, I'm not going to do a long list of everything here in one post, but rather will just fill in some of the blanks while I keep up with the current happenings.

To tide you over, here is a little hint about some of the exciting news on its way....


2 comments:

  1. oh how glorious to live by a beach - love this picture of you two...and we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been so great so far! We miss you guys too! If you ever make it this far south when you visit Ben's family, come say hi to us!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.