Monday, November 3, 2014

30 Facts About Me


  1.  I’m a twenty-something college student
  2. I’m also married, and have been for the last three years
  3. I’m a Mormon
  4. After this semester, I just have my student teaching left before I graduate
  5. I love reading
  6. Historical Fiction novels are my favorite
  7. I am soooo done with dystopian novels right now
  8. I love the outdoors-that means anything
  9. I come from a hunting family, and yes, we start young
  10. I grew up in a small town and loved it
  11. Each time I have moved, the town has gotten larger, and I still love it
  12. Sometime in the next 6 months or so we will move to a city at least the size of Seattle, so that’s a big shift from where I started
  13. I like being tall, and even though I am already taller than most girls at 5’8”, my husband is 6’4” so I still get to wear tall heels, which is great
  14. I like laughing and have a different laugh for each situation
  15. I am a huge nerd, about multiple things
  16. I like cooking for fun, I find it relaxing, but not the dishes afterward
  17. I am fiercely loyal and sometimes turn into a mamma bear when I feel like I need to come to the defense of someone I care about
  18. If given the opportunity, I can eat my weight’s worth of a few things, like chips & salsa, mashed potatoes, kettle popcorn, and my mother-in-law’s peanut butter rice Krispy treats.
  19. I am actually home sick right now, so that isn’t fun.
  20. Brett and I love watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Each time we go to a new city we try to go to a DDD restaurant
  21. History fascinates me. I love learning the larger story and seeing how events lead to each other. I love it.
  22. Genetics has given me a ridiculously high cholesterol level, so now I get to exercise a ton, and eat like a rabbit
  23. I really like getting to exercise a ton, and I have gotten to the point where I have started to enjoy eating like a rabbit
  24. During the past 3 years I have learned a seemingly infinite number of NBA facts, and now get (almost) as emotionally invested in a game as Brett does.
  25. I crochet like an old lady. But I like it. So do my younger sisters.
  26. In fact, I learned how to knit, crochet, and sew from a young age from my grandmas and mother. Knitting is the only one I don’t do anymore
  27. My birthday is Christmas Day, so that is pretty awkward.
  28. I have never died my hair. The older I get, the darker it gets, and every year I think I am going to try something, but I don’t.
  29. I am the oldest child, married to the 5th of 6 kids, so I get to see how much fun it is when all the children in a family are adults. I am so excited for that to happen with my own siblings.
  30. I love fall and winter. Sweater weather is better weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.