|all images from google image search|
So what is on my list for the summer so far? Some classics, new ones, and old loves.
1. The Hobbit (currently reading)-J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Secret Keeper-Kate Morton
3. The Count of Monte Cristo-Alexander Dumas
4. The Lord of the Rings (all three parts)-J.R.R. Tolkien
5. The Chronicles of Narnia (all seven parts-I will get one that high horse later)-C.S. Lewis
6. Gone Girl-Gillian Flynn
For now, that is probably a good enough personal list. I mean, this is a list of 6, but really it is 14 and The Count of Monte Cristo is pretty long. All of these books, other than Narnia, have been on my to do list for a while. I have read Narnia before, and love it, but I think that each summer deserves a reread of a favorite book.
Do you use the summer for reading? What do you have on your actual summer reading list? What about your Bucket List?