Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Failed March Madness



Wow. March Madness was not super great for me this year. To be totally honest, I didn't pay much attention to it this year as I have in the past, but it is still a disappointment.

But honestly, who would have guessed that it would be Connecticut and Kentucky in the final, and that Connecticut would win?

Not only would I want the bragging rights, but the pool I was in was organized by one of my favorite professors and the prize was dinner with a guest of ours and his family. Oh well. At least I still got to hang out with Brett and watch the game!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! march madness is a pretty crazy time of year!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.