Top 3 things you can't go a day without doing
- Checking my email at least a million times
- Getting a water bottle full of crushed ice from the work ice machine and eating it like there is no tomorrow.
- Trying to crack a joke to Brett that turns out not to be funny, but just awkward because I try to hard.
3 things that scare you the most
- Falling. Not necessarily heights, I loved looking through the observation deck of the Space Needle because I knew I wouldn't fall. But sometimes walking across a bridge freaks me out.
- Settling and not living up to my full potential, whatever it may be. Nothing makes me more upset than stopping short of an achievable goal.
- Losing those that I love. Loneliness in general scares me.
3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket
- Greece. Those white rocks and houses are beautiful.
- Washington DC. So much history there that I can't wait to see.
- A warm beach. I don't care if its West Coast, East Coast, foreign, etc. But a warm beach after these Utah winters would be wonderful!
3 movies you will always love
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy. All three of them. I have a hard time leaving a story uncompleted, so with a series like this, I group them all together.
- Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. Same logic as above.
- Silver Linings Playbook. I don't like watching R-rated movies very often, but since getting a ClearPlay player, this has become one of my favorites. Its a movie about family and learning to love each other, yourself, and how to handle your personal issues. So lovely. Jennifer Lawrence totally deserved that Oscar.