Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social

Top 3 things you can't go a day without doing

  • Checking my email at least a million times
  • Getting a water bottle full of crushed ice from the work ice machine and eating it like there is no tomorrow. 
  • Trying to crack a joke to Brett that turns out not to be funny, but just awkward because I try to hard. 

3 things that scare you the most

  • Falling. Not necessarily heights, I loved looking through the observation deck of the Space Needle because I knew I wouldn't fall. But sometimes walking across a bridge freaks me out.


  • Settling and not living up to my full potential, whatever it may be. Nothing makes me more upset than stopping short of an achievable goal.
  • Losing those that I love. Loneliness in general scares me. 

3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket

  • Greece. Those white rocks and houses are beautiful. 
  • Washington DC. So much history there that I can't wait to see. 
  • A warm beach. I don't care if its West Coast, East Coast, foreign, etc. But a warm beach after these Utah winters would be wonderful!

3 movies you will always love

  • The Lord of the Rings trilogy. All three of them. I have a hard time leaving a story uncompleted, so with a series like this, I group them all together.
  • Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. Same logic as above. 
  • Silver Linings Playbook. I don't like watching R-rated movies very often, but since getting a ClearPlay player, this has become one of my favorites. Its a movie about family and learning to love each other, yourself, and how to handle your personal issues. So lovely. Jennifer Lawrence totally deserved that Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.