- Exercising is fun again! I have gotten to the point now where I am able to look forward to each day's workout, not just convincing myself that I will be happy I did once it is over. It has even been warm enough over the last week to run outside! Running two consecutive 10-minute miles in the fresh air did wonderful things to my mind and my self esteem.
- I decided to run a half marathon at the end of the summer. There are two reasons for this. One is that if I have to be exercising so much I may as well have a good goal to show for it. The second is that I figured that there is no better place to train for one than in Seattle during the summer. The one I am shooting for is at the end of August and is a trail run so it should be as enjoyable as running can be. :)
- Healthy eating is going well too. I have fallen in love with vanilla flavored almond milk (it seriously tastes like horchata!) I also have loved how much better I feel with this and the running. I can tell a difference in my body and my energy levels.
- Scripture reading is good. Could definitely be better though, fallen a little since last month.
- Journal writing on the other hand has been going well. As much as I am enjoying blogging it is also good for me to contemplate my personal life and write things out by hand.
- Still going well. Having such specific goals is really helpful and it is really satisfying to see the effect it has had.
- I just finished a block class (half the semester) that I loved, but am glad to be done with in order to get the time back. Should be helpful to my GPA since it was basically participation. :)
- Due to this class that took up so much time I never got a chance to read an additional book that was not for school. I already have a couple ideas of what to read for March though.