Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring

Today is the first day of spring. Here in Utah it may not really feel like it, but at least we now know there is hope! As I was thinking of how much I love spring, I realized that I also love summer, and fall, and winter even. Apparently I just like all the seasons. I guess that comes from always living in places where I get to experience all four every year.

So many amazing things are planned for this spring. We will finish classes, visit family, move, explore a new city, and start two new jobs all before the official first day of summer hits us.

Luckily I love the rain, because the season and our soon-to-be new home are famous for it! Speaking of which, I found this painting online and have fallen in love with it! If you follow this link there are others as well. I just love the way it shows the rain, but in such bright fragmented colors. I was hoping it cost a little less so we could have it in Seattle, but alas, maybe in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.