Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Friend from Out of Town

Last week this girl was in town for a conference and to visit people she missed while she was in the area, and I am so glad that I got the chance to see her. Elisabeth and I met at church about 9 months after we were married and we totally hit it off. We would get together pretty often, just the two of us and with our husbands. When he graduated last April and got a job in Ohio I was sad to see them leave.


We only had a little bit of time, but we got to meet up at the local mall, got some drinks and just walked around while we caught up on life. It was a really great conversation and way to end the week. I am excited for the next time she comes back, hopefully we can meet up again!









If you only had an hour and a half with a friend, what would you make sure to do?

1 comment:

  1. aw :) it was so great to see you! even if it was so brief :) next time lets make it longer :)


    and love these pictures. that was a fun morning indeed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.