Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Good Old Fashion Roadtrip



Last week we were lucky enough to get to drive to the Northwest for a multitude of reasons. It was one of those trips where we were so busy that we came home more exhausted than when we left, but it is worth it. Brett and I were able to share the drive with his little brother and one of our other friends, but sadly they spent most of the time sleeping. I am nice enough not to take a picture of a sleeper. Nobody really looks good when they sleep.

Posts and pictures to come of weddings, Seattle, dinners, family, and the lake.

3 comments:

  1. fun fun - can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now! You and Brett had no problem taking pictures of me while I was sleeping when I stayed with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True...but those pictures didn't make it to the internet :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.