Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving and an Internship

Brett and I were able to drive with my sister up north to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving. The best part is that my parents and other siblings drove south to get to the same place. It was good to see all of them in the same place. My mom and sisters  then spent a day with us in Provo which became the icing on the cake.

With my grandma's small house and dozens of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc we got a little stir crazy after a few hours so we took it outside. Tingey family events always end with everyone outside with a gun. I am a little proud of how well us Tingey girls can shoot. Our dad taught us well.


My favorite part of the afternoon was when Brett stepped aside and helped me, my mom, and my youngest sister Hailey shoot the handguns. Hailey was so excited to shoot the .22. You could tell she felt cool.


Now about the internship:
My husband is a stud. He needs a Public Relations internship in order to graduate this spring. A while ago he applied for an internship in the administration building here at BYU and after a series of interviews has found out that he got the job! Starting in January he will be working for/with the PR department under the president of the university. Isn't that great? Talk about a great internship. Good job honey, I am proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.