Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was pretty chill for Brett and me. We wore matching outfits (Batman T-Shirts and blue shorts!) when we went on our run. Since its just the two of us we didn't get any pictures, but it was these two shirts.


We also watched the Blazers beat the Lakers with some friends. It took the entire first half for the boys to set up the TV, but at least we saw the win!

Work on the other hand, was a different story. Our entire department dressed up as a group. We were the recruiting Mariachi Band!

 

We spent several hours in the afternoon going around to all the departments singing songs and handing out candy. They also had it set up so that any employee with kids could bring them and we had a Trick-or-Treat. The kids were the best part of the day. 

I made this little guy's day when I guessed his costume right away. It also made my day that I got to take a picture with Hawkeye!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween! You look like a Three Amiga. (Carmen)"I like the one who is not so smart." (Girl's reply) "Which one is that?"

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.