Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Running a Few Weeks Behind

I am the worst blogger ever! I love looking at other people's blogs, but always come away thinking that I don't do anything exciting enough. Time for an attitude change! So that being the case...here are some pictures of what we have been up to.


General Conference is one of my favorite times of the year. Luckily it comes around twice. I was able to go to the General Relief Society Meeting with my sister and a good friend. Sadly, we were running an hour and a half late (Literally. Traffic was insane! There was an accident on the freeway) so we didn't get any pictures. We looked good though. 



Scott was awesome enough to get the tickets. Megan wasn't able to make it. Although we had fun when Scott was detained at the front door because he set the metal detectors off with his batman belt buckle, Megan was missed. 


A week later we went to Hee Haw farms with Jesse and Emily. They are great friends and we are so glad they invited us to go with them. My camera isn't the greatest in the dark, so we only took a few pictures. 

 Brett was very proud of himself sitting on the tractor. He is so tough and manly in this picture I can hardly stand it. (Please tell him that)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.