Thursday, July 26, 2012

Midnight Movies

So for some reason Brett and I decided that it was worth it go to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises at midnight to avoid accidentally hearing anything about how the movie ended. Anyone who knows us also knows that we are huge fans of Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy. We went to the movie with Emily and Jesse, also big batman fans, and took off to American Fork to our reserved seats. On a random side note: reserved seating at movie theaters is the best idea I have ever heard of. The big seller for me was that even though the movie was so late, I could go home and sleep until 9 or 10, which I did. 

Group shot before it started. So much fun with these guys. Check out Emily and Jesse's shirts they made! Wishing Brett and I would have done that. Although my shirt is pretty sweet. 

Emily and Jesse. So cute!

So here is my thought on the movie experience. Was it worth the midnight showing and the exhaustion that came from that? No. But do I regret it? No.

As for the actual movie, it was fantastic! I could not have wanted anything more from this movie. I am so satisfied. I don't want to say much for those who haven't seen yet, but when you do, feel free to get together with Brett and I to completely over analyze the movie. 

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't really see the pictures because of the reflections off your shirt! Just kidding! I am glad you had a good time. When am I going to see the "Talent Night" dance flick you told me about? Oh, and breathe, not all Mormons think Batman is demonic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't know if the whole video is going on the blog...but I can guarantee you that we will show you when you are here in two weeks. Maybe you will even get your own copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effin best movie i've seen in a long time in the theater... We need to have some sort of movie marathon, just no making fun of me and Brett tearing up over dead ewoks this time! (it's just SO SAD).
    Laters, Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is coming in 2 weeks??? YAY! To drop off Brook huh? I'm so excited! Well, holla, if you need any help with trailers or lifting or just homesickness love etc...:)...love, megz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you and Brett do things like this together. Even though I know I'd fall asleep at a midnight movie, they are still awesome. However, I'd love to see a Brett and Robyn dance-off one of these days. The anticipation is killing me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.