Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Girl's Day

A couple of weeks ago Michelle and I went snowboarding under some pretty cool circumstances. Brighton Ski Resort started a snowboard program this year for women only. For about the same price as a regular lift ticket we got half-day lessons, free lunch, and a lift pass for the rest of the day. It was awesome! Since the Woman's Workshop is new, not many people new about it. This means that when they broke us up based off previous experience, Michelle was alone with an instructor and I only had to share mine with one other girl. Long story short, we got a lot of practice and by then end of the day we were shredding it up! Oh ya, and by the end of the day we were both extremely sore, our husbands can testify to that.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous I wasn't there with you two! Although, I'm NOT jealous of the sore muscles, as I witnessed Michelle's soreness even 3 days later... ;-) Fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous. I'm happy you guys had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun experience and fantastic memory. I'm happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really fun day. Oh, and thanks for the "quirky" comment yesterday. It made my day feel complete! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep trying to leave a message here but for some reason it keeps going way. I want you to feel popular but it isn't working! (Now it probably will and this note will just be stupid!) lmLlmLlmL I am glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.