Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our Wedding and Honeymoon

September 24, 2011. Probably the happiest day of my life. Getting dressed up with all your family and friends for a special event is always wonderful, but when that event is your eternal marriage to the love of your life, all you can think about is your overwhelming joy and happiness. That's how it was for me. I have never been so tired, stressed, and happy all at the same time.

The love of my life. That is really the best way to describe my husband. I have felt more joy with life in the past few months than any time in my memory.  I strive every day to be the best kind of person I can so that I can be the kind of person that he deserves. We have a wonderful life ahead of us that is for sure. I can't wait to see where we keep going with our life. That's right. Our life.








^Several of our friends drove all the way from Utah and we were so flattered.

^The Tingey Side

^The Lee Side

^The obligatory full group picture.

^For a honeymoon we spent a couple days in Seattle going to a baseball game, the Space Needle, and eating our hears out.

4 comments:

  1. So happy to be a part of it! Love that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love looking at Alicia's, Laurel's, Michelle's, and Megan's blogs and now I get to looks at yours too. Isn't marriage wonderful? The best decision I ever made was to marry Dave. You are Brett are a perfect match. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooo happy that you have joined the blogging world. I love it here. I also am very lucky to count you as a sister. Love you. Love Brett. Love that you guys are happily married. Love life. Love lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to comment days ago on my phone and the dang thing would let me do it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment so we can get in touch.